New from Sharps Bros for 2023 is a grip module for SIG Sauer P365X and P365XL pistols. This new grip module is machined out of a solid block of 7075-T6 aluminum and has a mil-spec black anodized finish, but also features Brazilian Cherry grip panels which really change how it feels giving it that warm feel of the wood that metal and polymer grips lack.
Sharps Bros @ TFB:
Here is the list of features of the new P365X/P365XL grip module quoted from the company’s website:
- Enhanced trigger-guard geometry with undercut and finger grooves for improved comfort and control
- Ambidextrous gas pedals (both sides). This allows for a thumb ledge and a natural indexing point regardless of dominant hand.
- The stock Sig module is 1.1″ wide in the grip, our module is 1.3″ wide allowing for a more robust feel in the hand without compromising concealability
- M1913 Picatinny accessory rail
- Flared magazine well
- Weight: The OEM polymer X/XL grip module weighs approx. 1.4oz. Our grip module with wood panels weighs approx. 4.3 ounces. The extra ~3ounces is hardly (if at all) noticeable while holstered, but while shooting the few extra ounces helps reduce felt recoil
- Direct replacement of the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365X and P365XL grip module
- Any model P365 slide (P365, P365X, P365XL or P365 X-Macro) is compatible with the Sharps Bros grip module (see photos)
Sharps Bros P365x/P365XL grip module has an MSRP of $289.95 and is available for purchase at the moment of writing this article. This grip module is not compatible with fire control groups that have a manual safety. It does not come with a magazine release but it’s compatible with OEM SIG mag release parts.
TFB and TFBTV’s coverage of SHOT Show 2023 is proudly sponsored by 5.11 Tactical. Click here to check out their new products.
Leave a Reply